TMZ-3419 Genie Lift Having Some Control Issues. Help VOODOOMOJO !!!!!!!

dimanche 29 juin 2014

I came across some posts of TMZ owners that you helped out. I'm at my whit's end and am ready to hurt something.....LOL.



I sure would appreciate some of your knowledge.



The machine is a TMZ34/19. S/N T3401-328. Electric Schem #ES0209 VIN #5D8AA19171R000328



Batteries were replaced last year. (2) motor controllers in the last 3 years which I believe was due to bad batteries.

The control boards are the original green boards.



The lift gets used very little and sits for weeks at a time in my driveway.



It was acting really bad before I changed the batteries last year. The new batteries seemed to fix the controller issues until a few days ago. The ground controls work perfectly for the time being. The basket controls are intermittent at best. Might work for a few seconds and then quit. The basket will not work at all. If I extend the basket from the ground control and then switch the key to basket control, the basket will immediately retract without pushing the down button. The other jib cylinders stay in place when the key is switched.



All functions seem to work perfectly from the ground control. Basket controls are the problem.



My machine doesn't have the error display. You mentioned that you had a computer program. Any chance it's still available?

I will be more than happy to compensate your time.



I did some checking this morning and found the following:

1. All of the ground controls work perfectly.

2. None of the platform controls work.

3.with Ground Control active: I can hear the basket solenoid click as each of the buttons are pressed. All buttons except rotation.

4. Platform Control Active: The platform solenoid clicks for all buttons except the "Down Basket" and rotation buttons.

5. If the basket is raised with the ground control, it will immediately drop if the key is switched to "Platform".



I tried to plug the platform touchpad ribbon connector into the ground control pc board but the ground control ribbon plug has more connector pins so I didn't push them together.

With the platform touchpad ribbon connector unplugged, I used my ohm meter to look for continuity of any two of the ribbon wires and all combinations were infinity.





Best Regards,



Chuck Castiglione

310 Mercer Rd.

Greenville, PA. 16125

cjcastiglione@Verizon.net

724-813-2102




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire