Tool box safety talk

jeudi 26 juin 2014

Hi guys,



I think I should be bringing safety more to the forefront with my crew. Trouble is I don't know how.



Like most of us, I grew up on a farm and safety was never preached. The general idea was don't get hurt. And for someone with some smarts, and a good sense of what can go wrong, it works. I have never had a serious accident over many many years running machinery.



However, more and more I am realizing that people who didn't grow up in the seat simply don't have those sensibilities. They don't realize what can happen, what is likely to happen, and what might happen in the rare circumstance. And why would they, they don't have the 40 years of training.



So I have to find a way to pass on my knowledge to them before they hurt themselves.



How do I do that? I was thinking the morning toolbox talk might be a good idea, but I really don't know what to say.



Any pointers from those who have done it?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire