Excavator work in Alberta

jeudi 26 juin 2014

Hi folks,

I've a few questions about excavation work in Alberta.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm an Irish lad moving to Calgary on a 2 year working visa in a few weeks.I have a fair bit experience of operating an excavator on my neighbour's farm.But no real site experience.I really want to get into this type of work in Canada.Is there much work in Alberta in excavator work and would it be difficult to get a start without a lot of construction site experience?I also have some skid steer experience.Would I be best of trying to get a position with a company as a skid steer operator and then from there try to get into an excavator position?I had really hoped to get more experience here before I left but there's not much in that line of work around here now.I'm 26 now and really want to start getting some good experience under my belt.



Thanks for taking the time to read,

Mark




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire