In need of a case 580C boom cylinder tube

jeudi 26 juin 2014

Man, do I have a big problem. After rebuilding just about everything on the hoe side, my boom didn't want to hold up. I was hearing oil flowing in the right cylinder. This morning, I pulled the right cylinder to rebuild. Come to find out that the tube is damaged.:Banghead There is a big dent in the bottom about mid way. That dent damaged the piston real bad to were all oil was just bypassing inside the cylinder.:Banghead



Everywhere I looked on line so far, the price is over $750 and just the tube over $450 + the piston another $65. The rod is still straight and no need of replacing that.



Anybody have a hook up on a place that sells used parts? I just can't afford new at this time.



Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire