Discontinuing the Lull

jeudi 26 juin 2014

Did a overview class at work with a rental guy to refresh us on telehandlers. He mentioned that they are discontinuing the Lull brand. That's really too bad I think, cause those are some good machines. I looked and I guess 2015 will be last year of production. I guess they built so many and they just aren't selling.

I work in masonry, so I know the transverse in is very useful. Can never get good at running anything else where you have to use the boom to pull your forks out of a load. Had to run a Gradall once and I hated it, controls are just annoying. Hopefully the "older" Lulls are still around for me to use. I hate change lol. I don't even think there is anything else out there that compares to the Lull. That carriage in and out is a great feature.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire