liebherr A 316 Litronic swings left by itself!!

dimanche 29 juin 2014

Replaced swing gear a couple of days ago, other was shot. Had a load of metal filings all over in the gears. :(Replaced with a Reman I bought in Holland. Put my own swing motor back on. Now when I want to swing to the left, it puts oil pressure on my left lever pushing it back to center position and swings left by itself a quarter turn or so and then stops. I can't stop it. And if I move stick out or curl bucket at the same time it will swing longer. :confused: To the right swings normal.



Can there be pressure from the pump coming into the servo system?? Maybe some O-ring blew? I talked to my mechanic back home in Holland and he asked if I didn't swap the swing break hose with the servo hose... But they cannot. One has a straight coupling and the other a 90 degree one. Plus the swing brake works normal.



What can I do?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire