Hitachi 130 verses Deere 130 ?

vendredi 27 juin 2014

I am considering buying an excavator and have spent a lot of time in the past operating early Hitachi Excavators UH series to the EX series (around 100,000hrs seat time) with very little downtime. In resent years I have moved from digging dirt to land clearing so I have lost touch with what's happening in the excavator world except that the newer series of any brands are nowhere as reliable as the earlier models so I don't want to buy new.I have heard some bad stories of the Isuzu common rail engines. My current machine is running a JD engine which is the same as what Deere runs in the 130 and have had no problems considering how hard it works( 140hp version).

I have always enjoyed operating Hitachi's in the past so am leaning that way but I would like to know the pros and cons owning and operating from others.

P.S. Where I'm currently working there is only minimal service and no agents of any brands so will be pretty much on my own in that regard.

Cheers Tones




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire