problem about Kobelo SK200

dimanche 29 juin 2014

Hi everyone, I got a problem here which I can't figure out how to fix about geetle 200SR.

First of all, I'm from Hong Kong , my English is not very good, hope u guys can understand what am I talking about.



Last week, the computer on the machine got some problem ( can't control the oil power volume, some times weak sometimes strong ), since this is quite urgent , I put a computer from other 200SR on the. original one 200SR. The oil power control power problem fixed. However, another problem exists.



Every things move smooth , but when I turn it to the left, it move really slow( basically no power , I have to turn right really fast then turn back to left hand side so it have energy to turn left).



Is it something problem about the installation of the computer? Or there is another problem ? Hope u guys can help, thanks



Btw, there is no such forum in Hong Kong , that's so cool to discover this forum haha




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire