1986 wa350 won't move

samedi 24 janvier 2015

Plowing this morning. Driving up the street and all of a sudden the loader revved up and stopped moving. Clutch cutout switch didn't do anything. Cut the wires and still nothing. Parking brake not applied. Oil level in trans is good. Filter has less than 100 hrs. You can feel it go into forward and reverse but it will rock back and forth maybe an inch and that's it and motor just revs. Same symptom in all 4 gears forward or reverse. I didn't dig into the solenoid block yet since I'm still plowing but if I'm feeling it go into forward or reverse, can I eliminate that as an issue in there? Just throwing stuff around in my head as I'm working until I get a chance to look at it tomorrow. Any thoughts?





1986 wa350 won't move

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire