2000 bobcat 553. I either have boom control or traction, not both. Help!

samedi 24 janvier 2015

I was cleaning snow when I lost my hydraulics. Hit the green button and it ran fine again for a minute, than again I lost boom control. Limped it home. Thought there was something up with the seat bar sensor. Found the green wire was badly pinched. Removed it, soldered it, reinstalled. My wheels were locked and I had control over my boom when seat bar was down. Lifted seat bar hit green button and wheels were again operational. Installed a new sensor and cylinder. Same problems as before.



With the seat bar up my traction light is on and wheels are operational. With seat bar down my seat bar, system activated and valve lights are on and the traction light is off, I can operate the boom but if I try to drive it locks up.



Tried unhooking negative post for awhile trying to re set. Tried yelling at it, tried throwing wrenches, no luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks folks!





2000 bobcat 553. I either have boom control or traction, not both. Help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire