A-300 AWS 2 speed locked out

dimanche 25 janvier 2015

I recently purchased a 2007 A-300 Bobcat. I've been spending a little time in the loader and in the owners manual learning how to operate it's many features. I have to admit it's a little intimidating learning this with joysticks as I've been operating the older designed hand & foot controlled loaders for many years. My currant issue is with the engagement of the 2 speed. It appears to be locked out as it worked for a while. I read in the manual that the low speed had to switched out and I followed these instructions but it still will not engage. I've run through the display settings to find an unknown failure notice I'd bet was connected to this issue. I also noticed in the maintenance history this had happened before and the joystick was upgraded. I'd like to think I can fix this issue without a trip to the dealer. Any help would be appreciated.





A-300 AWS 2 speed locked out

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire