955L Installing the Lift Cylinder seals inside the Head plate

vendredi 24 avril 2015

I finally received my multiplier wrench so I could remove the nut from the lift cylinder shaft. Yah! Name: Multiplier Wrench.jpg Views: 3 Size: 41.7 KB
I was hoping someone on this forum had an easy way to install the seals inside the head cap. I remember reading a thread which briefly mentioned heating water and placing the seal in the hot water to make them pliable. I don't want to ruin the seals at this point and didn't know if there was enough elasticity in the seal (seems rigid) that you can bend it to fit inside the groves. Name: Head and Plug plus rigid seal.jpg Views: 3 Size: 44.4 KB
Attached Images
  


955L Installing the Lift Cylinder seals inside the Head plate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire