Busted hose on Deere 322

dimanche 26 avril 2015

I have a 2007 Deere 322 CTL. Today while knocking down some small dead trees it quit moving. Quickly discovered I had a hydraulic leak. A hose that is about 18" long broke. I am not up on all the parts terminology but it goes from the center of th machine (pump?) to the left side drive motor I assume. I got the pump side removed easily but could not get the other side off.

I removed a cover plate behind th track and there are three or four hose connections in there one of which is the one I need to remove but they are all super tight and there is very little room to work. I spent a while trying o break these connections loose and can't seem to make any progress. Part of the problem may be my wrenches I can't really get them positioned well.

Any tips on getting this off?


Busted hose on Deere 322

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire