F.E.T. questions

dimanche 26 avril 2015

Hello all,

I am considering purchase of a new 12 ton trailer and I am having a hard time getting an answer to this question from several trailer dealers in my area.
I am from Connecticut. Some dealers are telling me I will have to pay the federal F.E.T. tax because the trailer gvw is over 26K which I fully understand,
just as it is with a truck over 33K. But some are telling me that I will also pay state sales tax as well as F.E.T. Now I called the state DMV and to no surprise
the first two I spoke to didn't even understand what I was asking them. The third told me no, you pay 1 or the other but she wasn't (100%) sure. Really??
So.... has anyone recently been in my position and can help me out with this, thanks


F.E.T. questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire