motor transplant 580l

dimanche 26 avril 2015

Hello all. I am as usual doing something that I have no clue about. I had my motor start knocking bad last week so I called around and got prices on rebuild from different places and much to my surprise they ranged from 7 to 12k. So I decided to go to the bone yard and buy used and try to transplant my self. Much to my surprise the new transplant arrived in great looking condition as well as a fresh coat of yellow paint. I swapped out motors. It was actually a really simple job, or I got really lucky. However after the transplant the tach gauge dose not work upon start up. As long as you let the motor sit idle it never works. But as soon as you bump the throttle up the gauge pops up and works perfectly until you shut off the motor even at an idle. Also I got an alternator light on now that I didn't have before. These seem to be the only two problems to the new transplant. Any suggestions for me? Also none of the gauges work fuel, water temperature, or oil temperature. But them 3 didn't work with the old motor either. Any suggestions for me?


motor transplant 580l

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire