Hydraulic Question re: the Sundstrand gannon valve on my Case 580B "mod hitch"

dimanche 26 avril 2015

Hi folks!! I recently bought the below pictured "mod hitch" gannon originally on a Case 580B (or so I was told). I rebuilt all the cylinders/hoses, and adapted it to my Ford 4500 tractor. We discovered that neither the Ford front loader valve or the gannon Sundstrand valve #5030-4-1-b were power beyond, so we installed a flow divider that gave us equal pressure front and rear. The problem now is that the back valve is NOT open centered, so the pressure has no way to return to the reservoir. Does anyone know of a solution? Thx in advance for any suggestions..... :-) Name: 00U0U_fw1agkT0PVW_600x450.jpg Views: 15 Size: 66.1 KB
Attached Images
 


Hydraulic Question re: the Sundstrand gannon valve on my Case 580B "mod hitch"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire