New case 1845c owner with starter questions

dimanche 26 avril 2015

New to me skid steer. I have a few questions starting off. Hour meter does not work, is there a way to get this working mainly for maint. purposes?

I would like to completely repair the brake system as it is not operational, I'd like to get new handles and cables, does anyone know of a used source for these parts? The handles I have now do not match each other and I'm not sure which ones I need. The model is an earlier one. (JAF001......)

Also want to get new bushings to tighten up operation bars/handles.

Does everyone run the recommended 10w30 in the hydraulics or are you guys running something else?

I didn't know the hour meter didn't work when I got it, so I confronted the guy I purchased it from and he promised me it used to work. Water under the bridge at this point so at any rate it shows 2500 hours and the machine is overall pretty tight so I am hoping it's close to those hours. Paid $7100 for it. Do you guys think this was a decent buy if the hours are correct?


New case 1845c owner with starter questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire