Northwest Model 25 Serial 16330 Crawler Crane

dimanche 26 avril 2015

Hello All,

First time poster so please be patient.

I am looking for some information on the subject crane. My brother left this crane on my property in Southern VA and the town is putting pressure on me to have it removed. I was considering selling the steel for scrap but have no way to move the crane to the recycling facility. Can anyway tell me how much this machine weighs? Is there anyone near VA interested in this machine? I have have no idea of the age, probably 1950s I am guessing.

Any insight or information would be appreciated. I have a few pics and the original Northwest repair parts list but nothing more.

Thanks.

Kathy


Northwest Model 25 Serial 16330 Crawler Crane

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire