stuck pin

samedi 25 avril 2015

So I need a little help with a stuck pi on a tb 175 excavator. It goes through the boom and attaches the two main cylinders together. I broke in two just inside the boss on one side. I can't seem to get the rest of it to budge one bit. I have heated the boss to almost red no luck. Heated pin no luck. I'm hitting the stub left sticking out with a ten pound sledge hard. Can't get it to even try to move.I'm thinking about welding a frame to it aND try pushing it with a 20 ton bottle jack. I'm not sure if this will hurt the boom or not? I don't have much in way of tooling no thermal Lance or Porta power. I have soaked it real well during and after heating with p.b. blaster. I really need to get this out and new one in so I'm seeing what you guys have for tricks to use. If I have to get a Porta power what's a good one to invest in? Thanks so much for any advise you may have. Here are some pics of the problem


stuck pin

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire