dead case 580 e

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Hey guys and gals
Last week I brought a case 580 e for the little campground I run and was proud as punch.
Had power shuttle just done and all ram seals replaced payed 10 k and was ready to get to work. Alas 5 days later it has all ended in tears it started with intermittent grinding noise from the diff only lasted a minute then went away.
next morning drives fine so off I go again hour later grinding back and machine stops back wheels will shudder but not move. Try in reverse move freely then starts doing same thing so I get it off the road and life her up (why do we always say her) wheels spin freely with slight crunchy feel wheels will go when driven off ground. So off comes seat and fllor etc remove top diff plate oil very very low no chipped teeth apparent but I find a half circle of metal in bottom of casing about 3 inches across. Have no idea where it came from. Its only fair to tell u I have a masters in bizz not movers :) any tips hints suggestions of course the bloke I got it off wants nothing to do with it


dead case 580 e

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire