Looking for user info on 2004-2008 Case 1150 dozer, interested in buying one

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Good day to you all.
I want to thank those of you whom had replied to my last post (Getting into the excavation business) and I appreciate all your professional thoughts and opinions.
I was pretty much set on making the plunge and getting into a 700H Deere. Then right before I signed the paperwork, a friend said before I do anything look into a Case 1150.
So I did my hourly internet search and found a handful of Case 1150's in the years between 2004 to 2008.
Interestingly these machines seem to be less expensive than CAT or Deere.
I am turning to all of you once again for your timely wisdom.
Please give your unbiased opinions on this as the clock is ticking. :usa

I want to thank you all once again for your thoughts.

Best to you all.

Blu Ox


Looking for user info on 2004-2008 Case 1150 dozer, interested in buying one

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire