threw a track on my Hyunday R130 LC3

lundi 28 septembre 2015

Threw my first track the other day. Ive been trying to limp along until I got this job finished so I could replace the chains and sprockets and idler assembly. Naturally, I threw the track where Im up against a building, got the temp power to worry about and the road so I don't have much room to operate. I guess it could be worse. I thought that if I removed the zerk fitting, I could push the idler back and get the chain back on. No matter what we do, I cant get the idler to budge and that's with pushing on it with the bucket. I notice there is a large bolt where the zerk is. Im going to loosen that next but I figured, removing the zerk would do the trick. Just have to figure out the correct size wrench to bring (probably bring all my tools and still not have the correct size). Could there be something else?


threw a track on my Hyunday R130 LC3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire