JLG 450 AJ boom lift

mardi 29 septembre 2015

I have a hydraulic question. The platform that you stand in rotates left or right using a Helac rotator. It is very weak and requires a push sometimes just to get it to rotate either way. There are two hydraulic lines attached to the rotator. I detached one line, let it bleed into a bucket, open the control valve to put pressure to the other line, making it rotate in that direction right to the end of rotation. I held the switch to keep the system pressure on the rotator. The fluid kept going into the bucket after the rotator was at it end of travel. Do you think that's because the seals are leaking in the rotator or is there possibly a bypass when you get to the end of rotation? It's a lot of work to take the rotator out and I just don't want to do that for nothing. Please give me your thoughts.


JLG 450 AJ boom lift

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire