Disappearing gear oil

samedi 26 septembre 2015

I'm having a slight problem with my New Holland B110 losing its transmission oil.

It's a 2007 machine with the powershift transmission, and over the last 3-4 months I have been having to top up the gear oil (ATF Dexron III) every few weeks. There is no signs of it leaking anywhere, the machine is completely dry underneath.

It seems to happen suddenly, the oil level can be perfect one day and the next day there will be nothing at all showing on the dipstick, and if I start the machine there will be a slight squealing noise from the transmission and it takes 4-5 litres of oil to get it back to its proper level.

I have removed the plug from the flywheel housing a couple of times but it appears to be completely dry in there as well.

Has anyone heard of a similar problem or have any suggestions as to where the oil could be going?

Thanks in advance


Disappearing gear oil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire