Can a crane solve my problem?

mardi 29 septembre 2015

Hello,

I have a question concerning the average crane's 'dexterity', for want of a better word. I want to lift and place a caravan into a garden by going over the top of a bungalow. However, there are some power leads in the way, coming down to the back of my bungalow from a pole at the back of the garden (so they'd snag the bottom of the caravan as it came down). Can a crane operator overcome this problem? Is it a common practice to, for example, attach a chain to the bottom of the caravan and pull it to allow the caravan to tilt and navigate the power leads? Or maybe there's a way of rotating the caravan whilst on the crane so that it goes in pointing downwards and then gets rotated just before it hits the deck?

I'm sure I'm not the first person who's had this problem, but I thought I'd ask someone in the profession if it's at all possible.

Thanks for your time.

Miles Forman


Can a crane solve my problem?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire