Australian 'Mine Spec' Loaders!

mardi 29 septembre 2015

Hi all,

My farming property is located within a very rich Gold and Mineral producing area of Victoria, Australia.

Being that my principle source of income is Primary Production, I also hold several Mineral Exploration leases over various parts of the property which I wish to utilize in an effort to diversify my current income.

My question being, does my current loader need to satisfy Mining specifications in regards to 'safety equipment standards' within the machine?

Given that my intended plan would be for 'Surface Operations' on private property, although the entity would be run as a commercial business under my current 'Primary Producers' banner.

My current machine is a CL130TC loader from Champion Machinery Aust which i use for various duties in farming around the property and is a very capable machine.

The company informs me that they have the CL130TC available now with 'Mining Spec' certification such as Fire Suppression systems, emergency stops etc.

Im very safety conscious and like the idea of these extra safety features even for farming....I could easily 'trade-up for minimal outlay', but am I required to have them?

I will do some more research when time permits, but im just wondering if anyone here has had much experience with this issue regarding front-end loaders?

Whats the go in the U.S regarding this sort of thing?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards

Bob :)


Australian 'Mine Spec' Loaders!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire