Extender Hoe NonOriginal Control Valve-Help Please

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

I recently bought a MF 50H Backhoe with an extender Hoe that did not work, I have been working on some of it's other problems and now I am up to this Extender Hoe not working issue. The single spool type valve is attached to the right hand floor. When I move lever in either direction no movement in the extender and no difference in engine noise, so I removed the two hydraulic lines from the cylinder and connected them together with a valve between. With this valve shut, engine running and move the valve lever and again no difference in the engine noise or pressure relief valve releiving. This valve appears to be non original, just bolted to the floor. This valve has 4 hoses attached , 2 going to the extender cylinder and one going to a "Tee" that has been fitted in the pressure line going to the backhoe multi spool valve and the other hose going to a "T" fitted to the multi spool valve outlet.
The extender hoe single spool valve has these markings on it's ID plate.
200071818001
OX
Burcher Hidroirma S.p.A.
Made in Italy

I think this valve might be faulty, I cannot find any information on it. I am hoping someone might know something about these valves or where I might find some information about what type of valve it is.
Jim
Attached Images
   


Extender Hoe NonOriginal Control Valve-Help Please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire