John Deere 310B won't move & no hydraulics

samedi 26 septembre 2015

My dad has a JD 310B & the other day it busted a line. He had the line repaired and put it back on, started it up & nothing would work (no forward-no reverse-no backhoe or loader movement) he let it run a little more and it busted the metal line again. It's like its building up to much pressure. I checked screen & it was clean, I replaced both filters, repaired line. Still nothing, I'm afraid to let it run too long cause it will probably bust another line, but nothing will work. Can anybody help. It's seems to me like it might not be flowing the hydraulics correctly & maybe not returning fluid & has to much pressure for lines and nothing will work.


John Deere 310B won't move & no hydraulics

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire