Bobcat T190 Park brake

mardi 29 septembre 2015

Hey guys I am new to this forum and from what I've seen looks like a very good one I hope to help out anyone I can in the future and hope someone could help me out. Have a T190 sn 531615935, with pedal controls also. I can't get the park brake to work. Has new switch. Switched out ecu by your left thigh on frame. and the touch pad in the upper left corner. The machine is not a deluxe. Thought maybe charge pressure was an issue but bobcat said for my machine its 360psi high idle and that's what it has. Checked it at the control valve and have 290psi. Anyway you can get into the machine with the seat bar up cab up and all. Start the machine and right away be able to move it. Seat bar doesn't matter and you don't have to press the green operate button. Seat bar works as it should for the bucket lift and tilt. So its as if it is in free wheeling mode it will just roll on an incline. checked to see if the case strain filters from the drive motors were clogged up and putting back pressure on the motors and it wasn't. Had a little metal debris but other than that it was fine. Machine runs and operates great but has no park brake. Checked coil on stem valve on the service brake valve and it has 5v no mater if the switch to the park brake is on or not. Not sure what its supposed to read with it on or off. I took that coil and valve off and put 12v of power and it works just fine. I think maybe it has to be bypassing somewhere. You hear a lot of people having trouble getting the brakes off of these machines and here I am trying to get them on haha. With my gauge on the standby pressure port (removed charge pressure sensor) when I turn the brakes on pressure drops about 20psi for a second then goes back up. Each time you flip the switch. Only thing I can think of is maybe its bleeding passed the valve some how. If anyone can help please do thanks for your time. Ive been working on this thing for a little while now an part of the reason it takes so long to is I don't have access to hydraulic schematics and electrical schematics.:Pointhead


Bobcat T190 Park brake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire