Does anyone know anything about 1996 vintage Gehl 830 rough terrain forklift?

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Dear forum members,

I am looking for an all-terrain type forklift that can lift a few thousand pounds 20 to 30 feet high for a year or two on my home addition project. I would use it like lightly for a few hours per week. The price of fairly decent looking telehandlers is beyond the budget.

I have found a 1996 Gehl 830 locally that will hoist 8000 lbs 30 feet high. Perkins engine (not sure if diesel or gas) that puts out a little blue smoke when engine is revved up. Brakes need work. I cannot find any information anywhere on the Gehl 830 machine.

Does anyone have any experience of knowledge of the Gehl 830 or this vintage Gehl all-terrain vintage? I could live with the blue smoke if the machine continues to operate well.

Thank you for your comments. I'd appreciate any help I can get!

Roger.


Does anyone know anything about 1996 vintage Gehl 830 rough terrain forklift?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire