1994 JCB Sitemaster Fan/Drive Belt Install

dimanche 31 janvier 2016

So I tore a fan belt(s) today running the Backhoe (94 Sitemaster 4x4 with AC) So I see that I need 3 Belts, 1 smaller drive bent for the AC (which is beat up but still in tact), and 2 larger belts for the fan. I have two questions:

1) Since this thing does not really have AC (All the glass was vandalized years ago) Do I "need" the smaller drive belt that pumps the AC? I can't for the life of me remove the (4) 10mm bolts on the front of the fan which I will have to do for the smaller belt, but access is a B$ich. I think I can get the larger belt around it if I had to, I already removed the lower shaft for the Hyd Pump. If I have to have the smaller belt any hints on removing the fan?

2) Do these two larger belts PN 01/124405 come as a pair? http://ift.tt/1QRAKYr

-On the website it says (pair) but does that mean it includes 2 belts? Or saying I need two? I mean for 20.00 I figure its just one belt. I will just get a number off the belt and get one at Napa auto parts probably.


Thanks!:notworthy


1994 JCB Sitemaster Fan/Drive Belt Install

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire