newbee

samedi 30 janvier 2016

Hi all,

Im Al or Alex..Im from the sunny UK and have worked with heavy plant for little over 12 years.I was an operator on a stone quarry working the levers of a SK330 Kobelco, was on that job for 6 years then I got my Dozer ticket and had a blast at being a Dozer op on a semi retired D6N,moved back from the pushing to the digging as work changed and that saw me on a 345 CAT for a good while,worked as a fitter for a hire fleet in gaps in between(Recession).Eventually I got fed up of being out in the cold so I now run an online shop called http://ift.tt/1JQfwJ5 (Construction Machinery paints for those that are interested)

Look forward to getting to know you

cheers Al

Name: loader wheel.jpg Views: 0 Size: 104.8 KBName: machines.jpg Views: 0 Size: 59.1 KBName: loader wheel.jpg Views: 0 Size: 104.8 KBName: machines.jpg Views: 0 Size: 59.1 KB
Attached Images
  


newbee

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire