D6H Hard nose loose

vendredi 29 janvier 2016

I'm looking at a 6H to buy and the hard nose moves back and forth when you lift and lower the blade. now I did research the replacement pins and in doing so discovered there is also bearings in the bors. So i'm wondering what my chances are that i could get away with just replacing the wear parts or if i would have to do some line boring.

The other issue is the hard bar. I know for sure that the end bearings are out but not sure if its eat into the bar its self. Not sure where to look for after market. I do remember seeing a thread on here some time ago where a guy had a simillar problem and he got an after market on for under 2k i think (5685.00 from CAT). I have a price on parts from cat for everything for the hard nose to the hard bar (including the bar itself) $7536.00
I have yet to get oil samples.
Is there any other problems that the older H"s are proned to?

ser# 4RC01861


D6H Hard nose loose

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire