Opinions: D41P-6

mercredi 27 janvier 2016

I'm looking for a 6-way dozer to add to my fleet. I've ran JD 450G & a D31P and while they did what I expected, I'm looking for a larger machine. I already have a 45,000# straight dozer for the bulk pushing and I need a clean-up and grading machine. I don't really have space restraints as I don't do much residential hence the reason for a slightly larger rig. I already have a lowboy so no hauling issues, and a couple skid steers for the little stuff.

I only expect to put about 200 hrs/yr on this one so it's more of a support machine. Still better than hauling both a big dozer and a tractor or skid steer for the small jobs.

What can you tell me specifically about the D41 and any other suggestions on a similar sized dozer.


Opinions: D41P-6

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire