Case 850G Operation?

dimanche 31 janvier 2016

I just bought a Case 850G and had a few questions about operating it correctly (No luck finding a manual). I will be using it to clear about 100-150 acres of brush and clear fence rows. After that maybe build a road or two and clean out a few pools.
#1 I think I have the turn levers figured out but am not really sure if it hurts to use the brakes to turn rather than the levers? Also I'm guessing you just shift them at full throttle like a Cat powershift.
#2 It doesn't have a decelarator pedal. Can you just shift forward and reverse at full throttle or do most people use the foot pedal to run the dozer?
The dozer has 3400 hours on it and seems to be in good shape. I plan on servicing it and cleaning it up good this week. I like to keep equipment fairly clean and leak free if possible. Thanks for any help.


Case 850G Operation?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire