941 Steering Clutch Adjustments

mardi 26 janvier 2016

On my recently acquired 941 Ser # 80H 298X (cannot read the last number) I ordered & received a parts book on Ebay that covers that Ser # but this parts book covers lever steer not pedal steer like mine. I was wanting to ask if anyone may have a page or two that shows the linkage & mechanism inside of the steering clutch compartment. I believe there may be a roller assembly just inside of the case on the end of the linkage & I wanted to get a better understanding of what the breakdown is like, if anyone could help me. This machine has wet clutches & brakes & is power shift. My problem is the clutches are not releasing properly, before the brakes begin to apply. Name: 0930151707-01.jpg Views: 2 Size: 46.6 KB
Attached Images
 


941 Steering Clutch Adjustments

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire