690 ELC electrical problems

dimanche 31 janvier 2016

I have a 690 elc I have had for many years. Has always worked fantastic until this summer. Started having problems with mode control. Any time I changed modes or engine speed all hydraulics would cease functioning. Would have to go back to idle and slowly work it up to speed using a function as I raised speed. This was some what of an intermittent problem until today. All power to the function controls quit. No lights or controls of any kind. Engine starts fine and excavator moves but no engine speed control. Idle only. Have checked wiring and everything seems fine. No frayed wires or loose connections. Can this be a malfunctioning monitor controller? Can anyone help me with this problem?


690 ELC electrical problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire