High Pitch Noise - Just when extending or retracting - JD 510

dimanche 24 avril 2016

Hello gentlemen... first off, thanks in advance for any and all comments, everyone is always helpful on this site.

I am have a small issue with my John Deere 510 Backhoe/Loader.

Everything seems to be working fine, well, fine enough for a nearing 40 year old machine, but I have recently been getting a high pitch noise, almost like a squeak when I extend or retract the boom and/or dipper on my backhoe. Left or right of the boom is fine, up and down with the bucket is fine.

Also, no sounds on the loader side so I don't think there is anything up with the pump.

So, I am thinking that maybe there is a piece of garbage in the valves or o-rings getting ready to fail?? No leaks are visible.

Anyone ever run into a similar issue?


High Pitch Noise - Just when extending or retracting - JD 510

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire