1999 Mustang 2050 Safety Lockout, Intermittent

dimanche 29 mai 2016

Howdy. Have searched this forum a LOT looking for ways to troubleshoot this problem of foot pedals locking up. This has gone on for years and I have been unable to find what causes it, nor have I found many answers online. It seems to be a common problem, but not so common are answers!!!
I find that replacing the ECM to the newer version with LED lights might be a path to determine which circuit is causing the lockout. Most of the time I can stop and start engine a few times, mess with the 2 switches, jiggle the wires/fuse area, and within 10 minutes it works properly, and might even work for weeks without locking up. But it always comes back to bite me! It seems to be getting more difficult to coax it to release the pedal locks.
Any suggestions or comments appreciated by this newbie to your nice forum.!!
My first contribution will be posting what the problem was on my machine, and I am guessing it will be useful to a LOT of folks.....
Thanks for ANY info. :-)))


1999 Mustang 2050 Safety Lockout, Intermittent

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire