I need help again please on a cylinder seal kit ID for my old 430 backhoe

lundi 30 mai 2016

I was talking to Grady the other day he mentioned that i could replace the seals myself. never really thought about doing it myself till he said he did his own. I found a seal on ebay from the # of old seal SKF CR-15160.. Im sure i will need other parts once i open up cylinder. Its a tie rod cylinder the picks up bucket. All the seal kits ive found are for a larger dia lift cylinder shaft and mine shaft is 1 1/2... Here is a pic where its leaking. I do not have any serial #s on tractor and have been told its an older 430.. Lots say the kits will fit a 430 but their shaft dia in kits are larger.
thanks all.... Name: IMG_20160529_074410.jpg Views: 0 Size: 62.0 KB
Attached Images
 


I need help again please on a cylinder seal kit ID for my old 430 backhoe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire