Got my new Blue Diamond brush cutter

dimanche 29 mai 2016

I've now had a chance to run my Blue Diamond open front 72" standard flow cutter for a couple hours. I'm impressed! If you are looking for a standard flow cutter be sure and check them out. Even if you think you want high flow, check them out, you may be like me and realize you don't need it. I just use this for my own use around my farm but so far I haven't seen a need for high flow. Now maybe if I was cutting a lot for customers or something but not for my use. Like I said I only have a couple hours on it but just wanted to give my initial thoughts. My only problem is almost searching for areas to clear lol. I took a video just to give you an idea of how well the standard flow works.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81bjFj6M8to


Got my new Blue Diamond brush cutter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire