2-stroke Wacker Rammer issue

lundi 30 mai 2016

Hi guys,
I have a Wacker BS60-2I, 2-stroke oil injected rammer I have a problem with. The rammer runs fine for 5-10 minutes and then all of the sudden will start crow hopping, sometimes 12" into the air. It will hop around for about 15 seconds and then run just fine for a few more minutes and then repeat the obnoxious behavior. I figured fuel was the problem so I put a carb rebuild kit in and when that didn't work, I replaced the carb. Replacement didn't help or change the situation. I was told by a mechanic that low compression was likely the culprit but I disagree given the compression is 130psi. Any thoughts, ideas or suggested repairs would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all, Bob


2-stroke Wacker Rammer issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire