I think my local dealer is really hosing me down.

samedi 28 mai 2016

So I've been trying to work with my local JD Dealer, Billerica MA, now sometimes parts are okay, exhaust gaskets, $5 each or something for 4 of them, that's fine, but man, every now and again, on a few items I really get soaked, T102095, air intake hose, now I'll usually check with greenfarmparts for a cost comparison and I'm willing to even pay a little more to help support the locals but fook, so this part should be 55-65 bucks plus 10 shipping, in hand, well, dealer says 80, well, hmm, okay, I get the part and its 85 plus a 15 dollar shipping and handling fee, WTF, I'm cooling off before I take my slip back down there, I'm pretty steamed, there wasn't any rush on the part and holy hell, its a rubber hose that'd fit in a normal shipping box or slap a label on it.


Any good tips and tricks for dealing with dealerships? I really don't want to do battle every time. Should I just mention the online JD dealers prices?


I think my local dealer is really hosing me down.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire