Veteran new to the industry

mardi 31 mai 2016

Hello I will be getting out of the Marine Corps in July and going to school for cranes when I get out, Heavy equipment operating is what I currently do for the Corps.

The school I will be going to offers Crane License with NCCO, but it also offers backhoe, skid steer,road grader, skip loader, track excavator and truck excavator, dozer , earth mover and wheel loader licenses.

I mainly want to be a crane operator but not sure if I should just go ahead and get all of those licenses as well just to open up more job opportunities are are there plenty of crane opportunities out there ?

my next question I have is what is the job market like for crane operators ? I am originally from Utah but it snows 4-6 months of the year so not a lot of work. my wife and I don't want to stay in California we have been looking into Arizona,Phoenix, Las Vegas and Texas what states would you suggest ? I am open to any state just trying to go where the opportunities are to make some money and get experience in the crane field.

Thank for your time and hope this is the right spot for this post.


Veteran new to the industry

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire