Old JD 450 - brand new HLR - reverse doesn't work

samedi 28 mai 2016

Hello guys,
Hoping you can help me out. I'm in a bit of a pickle with this machine. Bought it a year ago and High range was out. Low and Reverse worked fine. About 30% of the pins in the tracks were rusted tight. Tried everything to break them free. Ended up replacing the tracks.

I was using the machine a few weeks ago and all of a sudden I lose reverse with no warning. Well I figure it's time for an HLR rebuild. Bought a complete rebuilt unit and rebuilt manifold. Ouch that hit the wallet. Well it took me about 2 weeks by myself to pull the engine, bellhousing, and HLR. Finally get it all back together today and reverse still doesn't work. Now I'm more than upset.

Checked manifold pressure and I have 150 psi in all three HLR ranges. High and Low work like they should. Only reverse does not work. I'm getting desperate. Please help.


Old JD 450 - brand new HLR - reverse doesn't work

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire