New Holland LX565 - No Voltage Reading on EIC Disply - Won't Run

vendredi 27 mai 2016

Hello. I am new to the forum, and new to the world of skid steers. I bought a new holland LX565 from a farm implement dealer last week to use on my acreage. It ran fine when I picked it up and when I got it home last week. It has basically been parked in the driveway for about 5 days and when I went to start it this evening and it will turn over but not start. I noticed that the voltage reading on the digital EIC display reads 0. However, the battery is charged and both cable connections are secure. The machine WILL start just fine when in "Service" mode, but shuts down immediately when switching to run. It seems to me like it may be a bad connection somewhere... Can someone please point me in some direction to start trouble shooting this problem. I am mechanically inclined, but have very limited experience with skid steers. I do know that the dealer put a brand new EIC / Display in it when preparing for sale as the original was defective.


New Holland LX565 - No Voltage Reading on EIC Disply - Won't Run

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire