skid steers and hills???

samedi 28 mai 2016

OK I am wondering what your opinions are for using a skid steer on hills?

as I have some property I am trying to back fill in a section to get more level ground, but at same time I will still need to keep a down hill road open to do work on the bottom half of the property.
I been looking for a skid steer for a while now, and just cannot seem to find a decent one for a fair price

and also starting to think maybe a skid steer isn't the best tool for working on hills as well
the hills I have are uneven ground, and about 15% slope(at the bottom is a 10+ ft almost vertical drop, retaining wall!
so will need to make sure I can stop before going off??


I don't have a ton of experience with skid steers, so
are they good on hills, or should I look for something else?? and if so, what?
I cannot use a dozer, here due to some concrete and pavement that will need to be crossed often!
Thanks


skid steers and hills???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire