Caterpillar 289C Audible Alarm Broken

samedi 28 mai 2016

Hello Folks,


I recently stopped hearing the long beep or audible alarm when you turn the key of a Caterpillar 289C. Not worrying about that too much I proceed mowing my property and at some point the Amber Flashing light went up and the Engine Oil temperature light lit up. Me, not noticing them continued to mow, and only looked when I felt my A/C stop blowing cold (Haha). So I stopped the machine and looked at the radiator fins and it was filled with a combination of fox tails and a lint like accumulation of plant fibers. Have I had the alarm working, I possibly could have stopped the machine sooner.

TLDR: The audible alarm is broken and I want to replace it.

Does anyone know how to replace the alarm/ and a link to caterpillars part catalog to buy a new one?


Thank You


Caterpillar 289C Audible Alarm Broken

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire