580 ck starter problems

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

I'm new here, so I will try to abide by the rules. I have a 1969 (I think) 580ck (diesel). The starter quit and I had it rebuilt by a reputable rebuilder. I have had it back three times. I'll get two or three starts and then it quits. He has been good enough to fix it each time but it still breaks. I need schematics on the starter or at least the wiring diagram. There are two small wire connect screws on the starter. When I hook up one I get nothing but when I connect to the other I get at least a click, then nothing. Am I inadvertantly shorting my starter or solenoid? I have lost my owner's manual so I'm flying kinda blind. I'd really like a manual on this beasty. I love the machine, but it obviously don't love me back. :) Your help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.


580 ck starter problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire