Case 580 4x4 loader backhoe - I know this is the model I want, not sure which variant

mardi 27 septembre 2016

G'day,

I've recently purchased a hoppy farm and need to buy a backhoe loader.

I was initially looking at an L Series Kubota TBL but have come to the conclusion that it wont be enough for what I need done around the property.

The jobs I need to do are;

Move large amount of quartz rock/boulders (old mine dumps)
Fill in short mine shafts
Remove old tree stumps
Repair rabbit warrens
Maintain and harvest an area of pine plantation
Dig trenches and foundations for new structures

After talking to my grandfather who sold Case Machines here in Australia for a long time and also a neighbor who is a heavy equipment mechanic, I think the Case 580 4x4 is the way I want to go.

I'm just not sure which model exactly.

I just missed a low hour 580 Super LE 4x4 unfortunately and have been told to stay away from the later models with more electrics etc.

Any help on the models to buy and the models to avoid will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and thanks

Nic


Case 580 4x4 loader backhoe - I know this is the model I want, not sure which variant

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire